The New Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator is now known as Gameloop. Download the Latest Gameloop 7.1 Full Version for Free and Play PUBG Mobile at 90 FPS on your PC.
Here, you download Gameloop Turbo AOW Engine 7.1 Beta for PC. As Gameloop.fun is banned by some countries like India but if you follow the Tips given here then you can Play PUBG Mobile on Gameloop without using VPN.
Gameloop 7.1 is an Android version of the Engine you installed on Gameloop. To get Gameloop 7.1 on your PC you have to download Gameloop v4.4 and Above. The Older Gameloop v3.2 comes with Android 5.0 that is not compatible for 90FPS Gaming.
Download Gameloop 7.1 Beta for PC
All in one Gamloop Global 7.1 is now ready to download. Download Gameloop India or Gameloop VN for free on PC using the Button Above.
How to Download Gameloop 7.1 On PC?
There are two files you can download, as shown above, the Setup.exe file and Full Version. If you download the Setup.exe then you need to install the Gamellop on your PC.
But I have uploaded the Full Gameloop installed version just download it and paste in the C drive on your PC.
How to Download and Install Gameloop Setup.exe?
- Download the Gameloop 7.1 Setup.exe file on your PC (Size=4MB)
- Then Open the Gameloop Setup File to Install. (Make Sure you are connected to the Internet)
- If your installation is not working, then download Proton VPN and connect to the United State.
- Then Try to Install the Gameloop Setup Again, it will work.
- Once you install Gameloop open it and install Google Play Games before you install any App.
How to Download and Install Gameloop Full Version?
- Download the Gameloop 7.1 Full Version on your PC. (Size= 70MB) – NO VPN Needed!
- Then Extract the Folder from zipping/RAR and Copy the TxGameAssistant folder in Location: C:\Program Files
- Now open the C:\Program Files\TxGameAssistant\AppMarket folder and check for and open AppMarket.exe
- You can Create one Desktop Shortcut of AppMarket.exe and Directly use the Gameloop.
System Requirement to use Gameloop on your PC:
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- RAM: 3 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8, 8.1 /10
- Processor: Intel/AMD, i5 OR higher.
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA alone, GTX660, and above.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
How to Download App or Games on Gameloop?
Once you download and install the Gameloop 7.1 Emulator on your PC you need to do one thing first and then you can download any App or game on your Gameloop 7.1 Emulator.
The First Thing: When you install and open Gameloop for first time please download Google Play Games App on Gameloop and wait till the installation is complete. If you do not install this app then you can not install any app of game on Gameloop 7.1
- Once you have installed Google Play Games on Gameloop you are ready to install any App or game on Gameloop.
- You can directly Search any App or Game Name in Gameloop and Install it using the Install button.
- OR You can download any APK from third party App Store website like Apkpure and then install it offline on Gameloop.
- OR Directly install a third party Android App Store on Gameloop and download any game or App using that App Store.
Download Games on Gameloop Offline
Download Games on Gameloop with ApkPure
Download Gameloop in your Language
If English is not your default Language you can download a separate Gameloop for your Language. Or Just download the Global Version and change the language to your regional Language from Settings.
How to Update Gameloop 3.2 to Gameloop 7.1?
If you already using the Gameloop Old version 3.2 or 4.4 then don’t worry you can update this Gameloop 4.4 to Gameloop 7.1
Step 1: First Go to Settings >> About Tablet >> Check Android Version if it’s 4.4 Android you are using the Old Gameloop version.
Step 2: Now Go to Game Center and Search for BnB M Game and Install it.
Note: The Game will show you one Warning “Game Cannot be Started without Android 7“
Step 3: Click on the Install Button on the Popup Shown on your Screen and your Gameloop will start updating from Gameloop 4.4 to Gameloop 7.1